GUS FRUH – None shall pass, None shall pass at Gus Fruh in Austin Texas!!!
My son grabbed a very warlock like staff. #lotr
Gus Fruh was originally shown to me as a climbing wall, bouldering cave, and a bit of hiking.
For rock climbing at Gus Fruh, be on the lookout for a few good reads;
- RockClimbing.com – “Just Past the Fern Bar Wall, some Sport some Trad, routes listed from left to right.”
- RockClimbing.com really goes all out when talking about Gus Fruh.
- If you want to learn more about places on the Greenbelt, check out this page here.
- MountainProject.com – Despite the fact this area contains some excellent walls and routes, it is not quite as popular as other areas such as Seismic or New Wall. This area is well shaded.
- Because most of the clips start higher than most rock climbing places around Austin, Tx.
- It’s not as easy to get to as other walls and new wall offers a lot of routes natives prefer.
My wife recently started going to the greenbelt and exploring. She found a great little swimming hole, the locals call it Gus Fruh!
You’re welcome future andoni face..
Gus Fruh was perfect for us or Rock climbers.
Gus Fruh is perfect for the family or rock climbers.
You really enjoy being outdoors more than indoors, when you’re feeling stressed or blue, be sure to take a walk outside, go to the park, and relax. You enjoy being outdoors way more than indoors, do what you can to enjoy the environment.
If you’re considering going to Gus Fruh, head there early before the hungover crowd arrives, and leave when they start appearing!